Bobbi Brown Conditioning Brush Cleaner. Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser. M.A.C Brush Cleanser. Sephora Collection Color Switch By Vera Mona Brush Cleaner. Real Techniques Deep Cleansing Gel. BeautyBlender Blendercleanser Solid. Parian Spirit Professional Makeup Brush Cleaner. Pros. EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloths
What’s the best thing to wash makeup brushes with?
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand.
- Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head.
What soap is good for cleaning makeup brushes?
Pour a little of the dish soap on top of the sponge and then rub your brush against the surface. And again, rinse with lukewarm water, wipe with a towel to remove any leftover debris and lay your brushes flat to dry. Olive oil is a great way to not only clean smaller brushes, but also to condition the bristles.
How do you clean makeup brushes with spray?
- After using your brush, spray several times over the brush bristles.
- Gently wipe the brush onto a clean cloth to remove makeup.
- Allow brush to fully air dry before next use.
- Repeat daily or as often as necessary.
How do you clean makeup brushes with olive oil?
Mix two parts antibacterial dish soap to one part of the extra-virgin olive oilon a clean plate (don’t use paper plate, as the oil will seep through). Step 2: Grab your first brush and wet it slightly with lukewarm water. Make sure the brush stays bristle-side down throughout the entire process.