To keep your furniture looking its best, you need to do a periodic deep cleaning. Here’s Best Wood Furniture Cleaners and how to clean wood furniture without damaging its finish. Here is a round up of wood furniture cleaner and polish reviews to find out which products work best to make your wooden furniture look its best.
What is the best wood furniture cleaner?
Dip the cloth in mild soap or detergent dissolved in water, wring the cloth nearly dry, and wipe the area. Rinse and immediately dry with a clean, soft cloth. Oil polishes, cleaners, and furniture oils protect wood by making the surface more slippery; they do not offer a hard protective layer.
What is the best furniture polish?
- Pledge Aerosol Extra Moisturizing.
- Best Value: Get The Most For Your Money.
- Trinova Wood Cleaner, Conditioner, Wax and Polish.
- Guardsman Clean and Polish For Wood Furniture.
- SAS Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk.
- Old English Scratch Cover Polish for Light Woods.
What home remedy cleans wood furniture? Natural Wood Cleaner and Restorer
- For everyday use: Mix 1 cup water and 1 cup vinegar in spray bottle/jar and add in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Mix well. …
- For restoring wood or the occasional heavy duty polishing: Mix 1 tablespoon vinegar with 3 tablespoons olive oil in a jar. Mix well. …
- Need more green cleaning recipes? Homemade Soft Scrub.