- 1 ½ cup distilled water.
- 2 TBSP vodka or rubbing alcohol.
- ½ tsp sweet almond or olive oil (recommended for real hair brushes)
- 2 tsp castile soap.
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil.
- 8 oz glass bottle.
How do you make your own makeup brush cleaner?
- Mix the soap and olive oil. On a small plate, combine 2 parts of antibacterial dish soap with 1 part of olive oil. …
- Wet your brushes. Take the brushes that you plan to clean and run them under lukewarm water. …
- Dip the brushes in the cleaner and work it through the bristles. …
- Rinse the brushes and air dry them.
Can you use Castile soap to clean makeup brushes?
Pour a small amount of the Castile Soap into a bowl (A little goes a long way here!) Rub your brush into the soap and create a lather in the bowl. Gently massage the bristles of your brush to loosen the make-up and the dirt. Rinse your brush under water until all the soap is completely out and the water runs clear.
How do you disinfect makeup brushes naturally?
- Boil a cup of water, wait a few minutes then pour two teaspoons of the vinegar directly in it. …
- Dip the brush in the solution.
- Swirl the brush around gently against the bottom of the glass.
- Rinse under running hot water.
- Follow with a cold water rinse.
- Re-shape the bristles if necessary.
What is the best way to clean your makeup brushes?
- Begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup. …
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a squirt of shampoo, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. …
- Rinse the brush tip under running water once again.
As any makeup enthusiast knows, cleaning your brushes regularly is absolutely … Homemade NaturalMakeup Brush Cleaner – hazel, mild castile soap and oil.
Castile Soap and Vinegar is a great natural remedy. My brushes are really clean. I must admit i was not washing my brushes often