UPGRADED LILUMIA 2 – Enhanced Wash Cycle reduces the amount of time by 50% where your brushes are in contact with old makeup and bacteria. Additional Rinse Cycle removes any leftover remnants of makeup or cleanser. Improved Base Design acts as a vacuum to funnel dirt and debris from the thecleaning surface.
What is the best thing to clean makeup brushes with?
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand.
- Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head.
How do you dry clean makeup brushes?
- Start with a Clean Towel. After cleansing your brushes, take a clean towel and squeeze it — gently — around the bristles to squeeze any excess water out of the brush. …
- Pick the Right Surface. …
- Dry Your Brush. …
- Give It Enough Time.
How do you clean makeup brushes with olive oil and dish soap?
Mix two parts antibacterial dish soap to one part of the extra-virgin olive oilon a clean plate (don’t use paper plate, as the oil will seep through). Step 2: Grab your first brush and wet it slightly with lukewarm water. Make sure the brush stays bristle-side down throughout the entire process.
Womdee Silicone Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat, Makeup Brush Cleaner, Cosmetic Brush Cleaning Mat Portable Washing Tool Scrubber
Fashionista has reviewed one brush cleaning device before, but there are, in fact, plenty of other options out there.