- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand.
- Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head.
What can I use to wash makeup brushes?
Another way to scrub makeup brushes clean is to use liquid dish soap and a cleansponge. Pour a little of the dish soap on top of the sponge and then rub your brushagainst the surface. And again, rinse with lukewarm water, wipe with a towel to remove any leftover debris and lay your brushes flat to dry.
What is the best makeup brush cleaner?
- Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser.
- M.A.C Brush Cleanser.
- Sephora Collection Color Switch By Vera Mona Brush Cleaner.
- Real Techniques Deep Cleansing Gel.
- BeautyBlender Blendercleanser Solid.
- Parian Spirit Professional Makeup Brush Cleaner.
- EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloths.
So you know which brushes to use for contouring and which to for concealing. But did you know that you should be cleaning your makeup
I tried two different yet equally effective ways to (finally!) clean my makeup brushes and sponges. Read more to see what happens—makeup
Ok, so be honest: When was the last time you cleaned your makeup brushes? If they’re currently caked in makeup and you can’t remember